- Bargain Center
All items from in the Bargain Center are store displays or returns bought directly from the retailer. They are purchased in bulk and on pallets, shipped to our warehouse, then each item is 100% individually inspected with notes and pictures. Manufacturer pictures are often on the listings and are labeled that way; all other pictures were taken by Quality House Corp's inspectors.
You WILL save as much as 50%-70% off the retail price, and NO SALES TAX.
The condition of the items varies:
- Perfect: Brand-new, unopened box. (We open and inspect these too.)
- Almost Perfect: Looks Brand-new, probably a display model.
- Excellent: Looks new, maybe some minor cosmetics.
- Good: Larger dent, or maybe a missing item.
- Lightly Used: Looks great, minor use.
- Used: Definitely some use.
- Mixed: (usually sets of items). Some new, some used.
- Parts: Are you handy?
All details are provided to you, our customers; any issue we see is noted and put in the "Inspection Notes" at the top of each listing. If it's electrical, we plug it in to make sure it's operational.
If you have any questions about an item, please feel free to ask by phone, chat or email. Your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed; we'd much prefer you know exactly what you're getting before we ship it so there are no misunderstandings or wasted time & money.
New household items arrive all the time. If you don't see it listed here, drop us a line; it just may be on a pallet that we haven't inspected yet, or on route in a new delivery.
Send in your offer: reasonable offers are not refused.