- The Air Wedge
The Air Wedge
The Air Wedge
Coming in February!
Introducing the Air Wedge inflatable pillow
Have you been told by your doctor to sleep with your head elevated?
Has a wedge pillow been recommended to help you sleep better? Are you putting blocks or bricks under your bedpost to raise it 6-8"?
These approaches are sometimes used to help people with GERD/acid-reflux/heartburn or sleep apnea.
Traveling with a wedge is inconvenient. Regular foam wedges are too big: they will nearly fill a whole suitcase, take up too much space in the car, and are cumbersome and unusable on a plane.
The answer is here: The Air Wedge
Fully Inflated: dim x dim x dim
Deflated: dim x dim x dim
- Inflatable Air Wedge Travel Pillow
- Pillow Protector with zipper
- Two Pillowcases
- Reversible Hand/foot pump
Around the web:
Use blocks or bricks under the bedpost to raise the head of your bed 6 inches so you can sleep with head and chest elevated. You can also try a wedge pillow.
GERD and Sleep Position: Dos and Don'ts
If you are a GERD sufferer, you can do a lot to improve your quality of sleep by changing your sleeping position. Doctors recommend that you:
- Do elevate the head of your bed 6 to 8 inches to assist gravity in keeping your stomach acid from refluxing.
- Don't sleep on your back, particularly if you are obese, because the pressure on your stomach could help drive acid into your esophagus.
- Don't sleep on your right side. For some reason, this seems to prompt relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter — the tight ring of muscle connecting the stomach and esophagus that normally defends against reflux.
- Do sleep on your left side. This is the position that has been found to best reduce acid reflux.
Try raising the head of your bed by about 6 inches. Placing blocks or pillows underneath the mattress can be the most effective way to do this. This approach isn’t always an option, especially if your significant other doesn’t suffer from reflux, or you sleep on a waterbed. If you can’t elevate the head of your bed, you may want to invest in a specially designed wedge pillow.
Neck Pain- adf;olgkjihw ro;g DOSc vn"rgd
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Do you have any questions or comments? Please fill out the form below:
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.