Apple iPhone Unlock Services
Your iPhone can be unlocked from its current carrier in as little as one hour!
Please select your iPhone Model number, the current carrier, and your 15-digit IMEI number. (Your IMEI can be found by pressing *#06# on your phone's keypad.) Your instructions will be emailed to you as soon as your Unlock Code is available.
If there is no code available in the database, you will be issued a full refund.BENEFITS OF UNLOCKING YOUR PHONE INCLUDE:
- No more roaming charges
- Switch freely between service providers
- Increase the resale value of your phone
- Unlocking is 100% safe for your phone
- No technical knowledge required.
|Carrier||iPhone Model||Typical||May Take||Current Success Rate||Price|
|AT&T||All||7 Hours||1-3 Days||60-80%||$14.95|
|Cricket Wireless||All||3 Days||3-7 Days||88%||$44.95|
|MetroPCS||ALL||3 Days||3-10 Days||75-82%||$64.95|
|Sprint1||ALL||3 Days||3-18 Days||70%||$58.95|
|T-Mobile2||ALL||3 Days||3-7 Days||90%||$64.95|
|Verizon3||All But SE||7 Hours||3-10 Days||88%||$14.95|
* "Success rate" refers to how often the code is found. If not found, you'll be refunded.
Important- PLEASE NOTE the following:
- Your phone must be in working order
- The network provider must be the network provider the phone is currently locked to
- It must not be already unlocked
- The phone must be out of contract and not reported as lost or stolen.
- The phone’s original software must not be modified. We can only guarantee the service will work with the original software of the manufacturer and network provider.
- It must not be blocked with an Apple (iCloud) ID and password or the security option ‘Find my iPhone’. If this is the case, it will not be possible to unlock your phone.
- All passwords must be known.
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: Models A1778 and A1784 do not work on networks using CDMA technology. Please note that Quality House Corp. will not issue a refund if you unlock either of these models and then cannot use them.
Please make sure the iPhone is locked to this network and activated with it. If you are not sure, use the Network Check tool first (here). The IMEI must *not* be blacklisted/barred.
IMEIs starting with 99... are not supported by this tool. Please contact us for these!
This is a permanent Factory Unlock, no jailbreak. All iOS versions are supported.
YOUR PHONE WILL NOT WORK ON USA GSM NETWORKS IN THE USA AFTER UNLOCK (I.E AT&T, T-MOBILE).
Will NOT work for:
"Next Tether Policy Details: 2320 - US GSM / VZW iPhone 6/6 Plus Service Policy"
"US GSM Default Policy"
For iPhone 6 or 6+ please always run an "Apple GSX Check Report" (here)
These are NOT supported:
"Next Tether Policy Details: 2320 - US GSM/VZW iPhone 6/6 Plus Service Policy"
"Next Tether Activation Policy Description: US GSM/VZW N61/N56"
Note: If you buy your device from Apple under Verizon contract, those devices usually have this policy. But if you buy from Verizon under Verizon contract, the policy is more clear. This issue is only for 6/6+ and not observed in older models yet
YOUR PHONE WILL NOT WORK ON USA GSM NETWORKS IN THE USA AFTER UNLOCK. (I.E AT&T, T-MOBILE)
BAD ESN SUPPORTED
CONTRACT/BARRED/BLACKLISTED/LOST/STOLEN NOT ACCEPTED.
ALL IOS VERSIONS ACCEPTED
If your device does not activate by usual activation process notice, you'll need to do the following procedure for verizon devices since they work on a different frequency band. After you receive your unlock confirmation, restore the device to latest ios version in itunes with a NON US SIM Card in the phone; the device will be unlocked and can then be used outside USA.
Finally please note that after unlock your iPhone will show on GSX Check "Next Tether : Unlock" for iPhone 4S and before.
- The code does not exist.
- The unlocking code or instructions sent to you are incorrect or do not work. In the rare event this might occur, the customer must send an unedited video displaying the IMEI (by dialing *#06#) on screen and showing the code being entered. The image must be clear enough to distinguish the keys and typed texts, and the entire phone must be visible at all times. If a mistake entering the code is viewed on the video, we will contact you via e-mail to and work with you to fix the error.
- The IMEI has been blocked by network provider due to loss, theft or unpaid phone bill. An IMEI-blocked phone cannot connect to any network to make calls.
- Customer errors are made with the IMEI number, serial number, make, model, or network provider. We pay for the service on our end even if your information is incorrect.
Services are available for other phones and networks; inquire and we'll give you a price.