Cellphone Carrier Lock Check
Do you know the carrier lock status of your phone?
Simply select your phone brand. When you are checking out, you must provide the IMEI number for your phone in the notes. (Your IMEI can be found by pressing "*#06#" on your phone's keypad.) Your lock/unlock status will be emailed to you as soon as your Status Data is available.
If there is no status available in the database (never happens!), you will be issued a prompt, full refund.Why check the original carrier of your iPhone?
- If you don't already know, perform this check BEFORE requesting an unlock!
- Vital whether you are selling or buying a used phone
- Helpful for reading up on any used smartphone you want to buy
- Our data sourcing is from official manufacturer's database
- Valid for Samsung, iPhone, LG, HTC, Huawei, and Motorola, and Sony's Xperia
- Increase the resale value of your phone
- Fast, safe, and completely anonymous
- No technical knowledge required.
*Apple results may take up to to six hours, the other manufacturers in under two.